We ship Worldwide from Toronto, Canada
Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be fulfilled. Once ready, you will receive an email with tracking information. If you selected local pick up (Toronto, Ontario) at check out, you will receive an email with pick up information when your order is ready.
Our policy is 14 days starting from the date of delivery/pick up. If 14 days have passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. All custom and sale items are non-refundable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as it was when it left our possession. For hygiene purposes, we cannot and will not accept returns or exchanges on earrings/pierced jewelry.
Special circumstances where partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item which is damaged in shipping. Please document all damages including a photo of the shipping package.
- Any item that was a gift and is still in its original condition and packaging (not worn or washed).
To begin the return process, please email us a copy of your receipt to Africanizeit@gmail.com.
Shipping Your Item
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Shipping is non-refundable.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We recommend you use a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. Email your tracking information to Africanizeit@gmail.com.
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will receive an email with the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed within two business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow up to 10 days for the refund to reflect in your account.
Please allow 14 working days (from the date we receive the returned item) for an exchange to be processed.
Do you offer coupons and sales? From time to time, we offer discounts. Sale and custom items are FINAL. Follow us at www.facebook.com/Africanizeit to stay up to date on the latest sales and promotions.
Do you have a return policy? You may return your item(s) up to 14 days after you receive it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in the same condition in which you received it. Only items that are defective or damaged in shipping will be considered for a return or exchange. Custom and sale items are non-refundable. The sizing measurements of each item is described in its listing. Remember, all items are handmade and fabric placement can vary slightly. It must be noted that African fabrics used are not manufactured by Africanizeit. We only retail items made from the material and as a result, Africanizeit cannot be held responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g ink stains, holes, rips etc) that may be caused by the manufacturer. Custom and sale items are non-refundable. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at Africanizeit@gmail.com.
- Machine wash cold with similar colors.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry
Collection of Information
Information you provide to us:
We collect the information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a “wish list”, or decide to purchase and ship products to someone that is not you. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications to your contact, unless he or she has previously opted out of marketing communications from Africanizeit.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our website or transact business with us, including–
We may collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
When you purchase or return a product, we may collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with the information we collect about you. For example, we collect information from the U.S. Postal Service’s national change of address database to verify and update mailing addresses.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the Canada and the information we collect is governed by Canadian law. By accessing or using our website, or otherwise providing information to us, you hereby consent to the processing and transfer of information within Canada and to other countries.
Sharing of information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With our business partners and other third party entities for the purposes of sending their own direct mail, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by logging into your online account and changing your preferences.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising & analytics services
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Online account information
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” page. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account, however note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by doing the following:
To opt out of direct mail (such as catalogs and postcards): contact us.
To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact us.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, Africanizeit will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on other websites operated by Africanizeit. Note, however, that our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser. For more information about how to opt out of ad targeting by our partners, see “advertising & analytics services” above.